How to Transition Your Wardrobe from Winter to Summer
It can be quite difficult to figure out what to wear when it's cold in the mornings and hot in the afternoon. Here is a guide on how to transition your wardrobe from Winter to Summer.
1. Wear layers. This can be a light jacket, cardigan, or even a sweater over a lighter top. You'll be able to remove pieces whenever you get hot and put them back on when you get cold!
2. Add a pair of tights to your skirt or dress, that way you can still look classy but be a little warm when you need it.
3. Buy some tall boots! You can wear these with skirts or dresses and it will cover up part of your leg and won't make you too hot.
4. Maxi dresses. You have the effect of summer but it's long enough to cover you up when it's cool. Pair a simple cardigan in the mornings then you can just take it off when it starts to warm up!
5. Mule slip-ons are perfect for the indecisive weather. Your toes will stay warm and you'll have the effect of wearing sandals!
6. Still wear jeans but a light wash. Dark denim gets hot quick and plus dark colors are more for winter anyway, so just leave them there!
7. BUY SPRING COLORS! Nobody has time for sad winter colors anymore!!!